Meet The Team


Hey! I'm Chalky, thanks for visiting 

I started working in my local record shop in Banbury at the age of 16 (1981) and I immediately fell in love with the music industry. Here I am in my 4th decade still completely in love with it! I hope you find what you were looking for and if not, give us a shout, we'll do our best to help you out.

My commitment to our customers is to match or exceed the standard provided by the competition, we are proud of our level of support and promise to offer best in class customer service and aftercare. 

If I can ask you for one thing - with tech giants like Amazon squeezing us smaller independent shops, we need support from you, the customer.

Please can I ask that if you love the site and what we stand for, show us your support and 'like' and 'share' us on Facebook? Every little helps. I've added the buttons here to make it as easy as possible!



Hi! I'm Hana, the Head of Internet Sales here at Chalky's. It's my job to make sure you have the very best shopping experience and you find the best deals we can offer.

If you need anything at all, please feel welcome to contact us using the 'contact us' tab found at the bottom right of every page.

Alternatively you can email us, message us on Facebook or give us a call during office hours (Monday - Friday, 9-5).

Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list too, we will be sending out offers and deals regularly to our loyal customers.

Hi, Jason here! I'm the Team Chalky's IT specialist. I monitor all the behind the scenes activity to ensure our website runs smoothly.

There’s lots of coding, spreadsheets and files involved in what I do & of course there’s the occasional turning things off and back on again!.

Why not save our store as a bookmark to save time when you return to our store.

Heya, my name is Kelly or Kel to everyone in the office.

I’m in charge of the Warehouse and ensuring that all orders are picked, packed and dispatched on time, you can often find me in the racking picking orders singing along to whatever’s on!.

If you have any question or queries regarding how your order is dispatched or packaged please email us and the customer service team will pass on any comments to me.

My name’s Stephen King – yes, like the author, but no, I’m not named after him.

Most people call me Snowy because when I was a baby I had pure white hair, now the hair might not be there but the name stuck!

My job is picking and packing all of the orders & ensuring they’re loaded up safely on our daily mail collection to make sure they reach you in a timely fashion without any issues.

Hi, I’m Megan.,

I’m mostly seen at my desk with piles of paper and plenty of cups of tea while I’m placing daily orders for new stock, I make sure we’re stocking what’s popular and that we have all the information for forthcoming releases

I also help Kayleigh out with any customer emails and Hana with keeping the website updated

Hello, my name is Kayleigh.

I’m Team Chalkys dedicated customer service advisor, Any emails that are sent to us it’ll be me replying 98% of the time, the other 2% of time it’ll be Megan or Hana!

If you have any questions regarding your order you can email us or give us a call during office hours (Monday - Friday, 9-5) and we’ll do all we can to help.


// Added for search by type // Added for search by type